Weddings at Le Montage, Lilyfield
Situated on Iron Cove Bay in Lilyfield, this Navarra Venue function space is popular destination for wedding receptions due to its fairy lit waterfront oasis and proximity to Sydney CBD
About The Venue
Boasting six individual event spaces, Le Montage is one four highly award properties owned and managed by Navarra Venues. Sitting on Iron Cove Bay, this unique Sydney wedding venue provides couples with water views and impeccable service on their special day.
For your Le Montage wedding, choose from six sophisticated and opulent event rooms.
- The Gallery: located on ground floor, The Gallery offers its own foyer for pre-dinner drinks. It seats 120 to 250 adult guests.
- The Marquee: overlooking Iron Cove Bay and gardens, The Marquee room has chandeliers, stone finishes and plenty of natural light. It also has its own private terrace and bar. The Marquee can cater for 120 to 310 adult guests.
- The Lobby: if you want a modern and luxuriant event space, The Lobby includes a marble bar, wood trim, elegant light fixtures and stylish occasional furniture. Idea for a relaxed cocktail setting, The Lobby caters for 60+ adult guests.
- Alexandra Lounge: situated on the first floor, this boutique space is ideal for intimate gatherings. The Alexandra Lounge seats 120 to 250 adult guests.
- Sarah Grand: high ceilings, stylish light fittings, and uninterrupted views water views, this is a magnificent and impressive ballroom that will wow 300 – 350 adult guests.
- Deanah’s View: suitable for large cultural weddings, this room can seat 200 to 330 adult guests and provides them with a stunning view of the property’s iconic avenue of fairy lights.
For larger wedding receptions (common for Lebanese, Chinese, Greek, Vietnamese, and Italian families), Le Montage is able to combine spaces to create an even larger event space.
🐵 Can we have our wedding ceremony here?
More popular as a wedding reception venue, you may host your wedding ceremony at Le Montage.
If you prefer an indoor setting for your wedding vows, Le Montage offers its Sarah Grand Terrace that is located just outside the main ballroom on the first floor.
Contact Le Montage on (02) 9555 6099 for availability and pricing.
Alternatively, Iron Cove Park is right around the corner and it offers a wide open outdoor space.
🙈 What is the cost per head?
Lunch reception packages start from $115 per adult guest based on a Sunday event.
Like most Sydney wedding reception venues, you can expect to pay $160+ per head.
🙉 What event rooms are there?
Le Montage has a total of 9 event spaces to choose from:
- The Gallery
- The Marquee
- The Lobby
- Alexandra Lounge
- Sarah Grand
- Deanah’s View
- Sarah Grand Ballroom
- Deanah’s View Ballroom
- Montage Ballroom.
🙊 How many seated guests can we have here?
Varies by room – for example, The Gallery can accommodate 120 – 250 guests while for large cultural weddings, the Sarah Grand, Alexandra Lounge and Deanah’s View can be combined to form Montage Ballroom. Montage Ballroom can seat anywhere from 680 – 1,200 guests.
FYI, seated capacity does not factor in social distancing rules.
Is Le Montage A Good Wedding Venue?
A Navarra Venue comes with a certain expectation and Le Montage does not disappoint.
Over the years I have have been privileged to have worked at many wedding venues. Le Montage, along with other Navarra venues such as Curzon Hall and Oatlands House has impeccable and attentive service – something every bridal party benefits from on the actual day.
Time is always working against us on your wedding day. This is why Le Montage’s proximity to Sydney CBD is advantageous. Furthermore, Iron Cove Park and fairy light waterfront avenue make for some gorgeous wedding photos as you will see in the examples below.
And with plenty of in-site parking for guests, Le Montage has it all.
Le Montage Wedding Photos
If you want my personal recommendations on the best Sydney wedding photographers, check out this resource where you will find a list of female, male and team wedding photographers.
Where is Le Montage?
The exact address of Le Montage is 38 Frazer St, Lilyfield NSW 2040.
How much does it cost to have a wedding ceremony at Le Montage?
For a 60-minute period, the Sarah Grand Terrace can be hired for wedding ceremonies for $1,000. Hire of Iron Cove Park starts from $1,400.
Can we have our wedding reception here?
Yes. Le Montage is best known for its exceptional customer service when it comes to wedding receptions. Choose from a variety of room sizes depending on your needs.
Are there any nearby locations good for wedding photography?
The fairy light lit waterfront that is directly in front of Le Montage is a popular spot for sunset bridal photos. Otherwise, due to its proximity to Sydney CBD, many bridal parties venture to The Rocks.
Is there a minimum spend?
Minimum numbers apply. Contact Navarra Venues for package details.